Cloud Native Engineering
Recro differentiates itself by offering support for multiple container orchestration platforms, including Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, DC/OS, and Docker Swarm. Our tailor-made solutions are based on selecting the right tools to best accomplish your organization’s goals and can be deployed on your choice of infrastructure: bare metal, virtual, and/or private/public/federal cloud environments (AWS, GCP, or Azure). Our team will get you fully up and running with or without internet connectivity and will utilize our lessons learned across many industries to avoid issues and pitfalls that results in a solution that is fully adapted to your needs.
Cloud Native Service Offerings:
- Infrastructure/Application Architectural Planning Review
- Our experts are adept at identifying complex problems that inevitably arise and providing prescriptive guidance to remedy any issues. We include best practices from different categories including security, performance, configuration, and architecture into a comprehensive Go to Green Plan to enable your teams to deliver every day.
- Managed Deployments and Operations
- Recro will manage and watch over your platform every hour of every day, so you can fully concentrate on your core business.
- Cloud Native Infrastructure/Software Engineers
- Full/Part time resources will be integrated into your team and become invaluable to your mission.
- Software Engineering and DevOps Best Practices
- Recro will train and guide your team as necessary to implement and maintain industry best practices for CI/CD pipelines, micro-services, and DevSecOps.
- Federal Authorization Process
- Our team is very experienced with implementing proper security and navigating the A&A / RMF processes to achieve ATO in a timely manner to get your project in production.